Tuesday, 29 March 2011

progress of newspaper

When I added the text for my main story I couldn't add it in straight away as it wouldn't let me put gaps in between different paragraphs, therefore I used microsoft word to type it up and then dragged it in to my In Design document. In the end I changed my idea with the two columns for the text, I feel it wouldnt connect with my target audience, as there alot younger they prefer to get to the point rather than knowing all of the little pointless detail. I then cut down some of the text and put in the more interesting text so my target audience wouldn't get bored instantly. As the story is a campaign to find out the murderer over Samuel Guidera, I had to look at conveniant email addresses incase the target audience want to contact the paper to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment