Tuesday 29 March 2011

progress of newspaper

When I was researching advertisements from big company's such as dominos pizza and Mcdonald's I then chose to create my own one by using subway as I researched fast food chains and found out that subway is the largest fast food company to this day. Instead of advertising something thats pricy I decided to advertise a free cup of coffee, as it will then encourage the customer to buy a sandwich, where as if you advertise a free sandwich they will lose money as it cost more than coffee. I also used a jump line as it directs the customer where to go to recieve this voucher so they can use it. Advertisement is a key figure as it is the fundingtowards the newspaper, so the bigger the brand the more money the newspaper will make to fund their paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment